Building a Multi-Million Dollar Company after being a college dropout: Tom Coburn, Jebbit
Episode 75 of the Grateful Living Podcast is out!
Had the pleasure to speak with Tom Coburn, a Forbes 30 under 30 and CEO of Jebbit.
Jebbit helps brands create beautiful branded experiences that capture 1st party declared data.
In this interview, Tom talks about:
- The origin story of Jebbit and how he and some of his college roommates entered a college entrepreneurship contest
- How He Decided to Drop Out of Boston College to pursue Jebbit full-time
- His advice to college entrepreneurs
- His advice on raising money and pivoting
- How he manages to continue to keep a great culture even as Jebbit grows