Becoming a Professional Ballet Dancer: Emily Neale
Episode 59 of the Grateful Living Podcast is out!
Had the pleasure to speak with Emily Neale on becoming a professional ballet dancer!
In this interview, we talk about:
- Emily’s 5 year journey with Ballet West from trainee in 2016 to demo-soloist in 2018 to soloist in 2020
- Being Pointe magazine’s 2019 Summer Issue cover
- Her advice to young ballet dancers trying to become a professional
- Her advice to dancers on mental health and recovering from injuries
- Her current journey taking a breather from company-life dancing to explore other opportunities
Link to podcast in bio!